Issue Tracker on MSDN Code Gallery

Developer
May 6, 2010 at 8:49 PM
Edited May 6, 2010 at 8:50 PM

Hi Jason,

Sorry to trouble you, but could you comment on disappearing/disabling Issue Tracker on MSDN Code Gallery?

I just wanted to check one of the issues created by me, but had no success...
Also, I often were reading those list in order to better understand what people want from StyleCop.

Is it a some kind of "reboot", or starting a new life?

P.S. My congratulations on the move held.

Best regards,
Oleg Shuruev 

May 7, 2010 at 5:43 AM

All issues will be tracked on this site from now on. The issues on Code Gallery are still preserved, we've just removed the tab so that new issues cannot be posted there any longer. We'd like all issues centralized in one location, here.

Thanks.

Developer
May 9, 2010 at 8:43 PM

Yeah, I understand this.

Just two things to clarify:

• What are you going to do with unclosed issues on MSDN Code Gallery? 
  • Will there be an ability to review issues (in read-only mode) collected for the long StyleCop history?

Thank you for the answers!

Best regards,
Oleg Shuruev 

May 10, 2010 at 2:42 PM

High severity issues will be moved over to codeplex. I do not believe there’s a way to set up a codebox site with a read-only Issue Tracker page.

Sent: Sunday, May 09, 2010 12:43 PM
To: Jason Allor
Subject: Re: Issue Tracker on MSDN Code Gallery [stylecop:211840]

Yeah, I understand this.

Just two things to clarify:

• What are you going to do with unclosed issues on MSDN Code Gallery?
  • Will there be an ability to review issues (in read-only mode) collected for the long StyleCop history?

Thank you for the answers!

Best regards,
Oleg Shuruev

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (stylecop@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email stylecop@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com