Source Code

May 7, 2010 at 8:28 PM

I am trying to open the StyleCop.sln file and I am getting this error on the projects: 

The imported project "C:\Tools\msbuild\MS.StyleCop.Build.Targets" was not found. Confirm that the path in the <Import> declaration is correct, and that the file exists on disk.

Looking at the .csproj files, I see:

<Import Project="$(PROJECTROOT)\Tools\msbuild\MS.StyleCop.Build.Targets" />

Looks like $(PROJECTROOT) is getting resolved to c:\.  How do I fix this?

May 8, 2010 at 12:03 AM

Please see the following documentation page: http://stylecop.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=Enlistment&referringTitle=Documentation

Sent: Friday, May 07, 2010 1:29 PM
To: Jason Allor
Subject: Source Code [stylecop:211965]

I am trying to open the StyleCop.sln file and I am getting this error on the projects:

The imported project "C:\Tools\msbuild\MS.StyleCop.Build.Targets" was not found. Confirm that the path in the <Import> declaration is correct, and that the file exists on disk.

Looking at the .csproj files, I see:

<Import Project="$(PROJECTROOT)\Tools\msbuild\MS.StyleCop.Build.Targets" />

Looks like $(PROJECTROOT) is getting resolved to c:\. How do I fix this?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (stylecop@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email stylecop@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

May 10, 2010 at 4:09 PM

That did the trick.  Thanks.