Oct 28, 2014 at 11:38 AM
Is it time to fork this project so that active development can continue?

Andyr has not been seen since April 8 according to his user page ( and there are currently 12 pull requests alongside frustration from everyone when R# updates and the plugin breaks.

I agree with the Core Principles stated on the project home page, however I think it would be beneficial to all if development could continue as andyr seems to have abandoned the project.
Oct 29, 2014 at 4:26 PM
I'm totally agree, but who want and has time to do that ?

And more than time, who has the legitimacy to do it ?
Because the first difficulty is here : found someone that we can trust to deliver stable versions
And be enough to follow its fork, because no official message will be print on this project to redirect to the new fork project, as it seem that is nobody active with enough rights to change anything on this project which is the known official location of stylecop.

If somebody (may be you TimSirmovics?) is ready to take this challenge, I'm totally ready to follow it.
Nov 11, 2014 at 2:19 AM
Every opportunity i get, i try to get some 3rd party interest in the project. Surprisingly, JetBrains is mute about it. A company like Telerik loves to expand their portfolio with products like Fiddler, but they seem to have no interest even though it would greatly benefit their tool JustCode.
Nov 12, 2014 at 1:21 PM
I would like to hear from andyr. Possibly he has not abandoned the project at all but is working on the re-write needed for Visual Studio vNext.