Aug 29, 2015 at 4:35 AM
Edited Aug 29, 2015 at 7:10 AM
An intial version of a plugin for R# 9.2 is introduced.
The installer has been updated to detect and install against Visual Studio 2015.
Build scripts have been updated to spit out a NuGet package for R# 9.2 plugin.
- You can configure a local repository path in R# and copy the package to that folder.
- R# extension manager should then be able to detect and install the plugin.
- The core StyleCop code is very close to Andy's code. It does contain a few bug fixes. You can review history to see what they are.
- Version number is changed, to identify the build is from this fork.
- As Kubiix mentioned before, JetBrains removed support for enumerations in the options page, so drop down options need to be converted to text boxes.
-- As long as you don't need to change them, it should work as expected.
-- If you do need to change them, you need to use exact strings.
- Do not publish the plugin package to JetBrains gallery as is. You should change the NuSpec attributes to clearly state that you own the package.
- There are some known issues with StyleCop running against C# 6. ptit_tof57 has fixes for a few of them