localization of documentation rules

Jul 7, 2010 at 9:27 PM
Hi, I want to use StyleCop in our TFS, but our first language is Spanish, and because of that some rules don't apply like SA1642, so my question is if there is a way to localize those strings, or the only solution is to disable that rule and create my own? thanks in advance. Juan Zamudio
Jul 7, 2010 at 9:45 PM

There is no way to localize those strings yet, though that would be a good feature. Would you please file a feature request?

Thanks.

Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2010 1:28 PM
To: Jason Allor
Subject: localization of documentation rules [stylecop:218666]

Hi, I want to use StyleCop in our TFS, but our first language is Spanish, and because of that some rules don't apply like SA1642, so my question is if there is a way to localize those strings, or the only solution is to disable that rule and create my own? thanks in advance. Juan Zamudio

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (stylecop@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email stylecop@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Jul 7, 2010 at 11:01 PM
Done. Thanks. Juan Zamudio