I've some problems integrating StyleCop 4.7 in MSBuild.
After I've installed the Version 4.7 ( current ) I'm not able to get the MSBuild integration working. I followed the documentation but no luck.
Here are my Steps :
1. Installing StyleCop 4.7
- I don't have "C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\StyleCop\v4.7"
- I only have "C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\StyleCop\v4.7"
2. Some Files are missing in "C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\StyleCop\v4.7"
- I only have : StyleCop.Targets
3. The other files are located in "C:\Program Files (x86)\StyleCop 4.7"
4. I edited my .csproj file and added the following :
5. Starting VS Express 2010
6. Compiling the project but no result of StyleCop validation
What did I missed?
My environment is the following :
Windows 7 Professional 64bit
Visual Studio Express 2010 ( C# )
Thanks a lot for helping.